My 2 year old granddaughter was just diagnosed with c-diff. She apparently got it from the pre-school. The first/regular pediatrician said young children don’t get c-diff and would not do a stool sample. So I made my daughter try another pediatrician. They did the stool sample, and sure enough that is how we found the c-diff. After 3 days on ‘Flagyl’ (generic) she was already better, and just finished her medicine. She is back to normal, no diarrhea, and no stomach aches/cramping that she had. Please go get another opinion and MAKE them do a stool sample.
1. What is your preferred name?
2. What state do you live in ?
3. What is your age range ? under 21 or over 21
4. Why did you choose to video on youtube
5. What is your specialty (or good at)?
6. What is your favorite food?
7. What is your dream vacation spot?
8. Who is your favorite celebrity?
9. What youtube personality channel do you watch the most?
your favorite social media ?
11. What do you record with ?
12. Do you youtube all day?
13. Do you life weights or cadrio or none of the above?
14. How often do you shop?
15. What is your favorite food to cook?
16. What is your favorite sport to watch or play?
17. Can you sing or rap?
18. What celebrity have you met, that you really liked?
19. If you were given 3 wishes by a genie, what would you wish?
20. What is your favorite tv series?
21. What is your definition of a best friend?
22. Have you ever purchased off brand food?
23. Do you ride or catch the bus?
24. What is your favorite social media tag name?
25. Did you answer these questions truthly, partial truth or all lies?